Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Liem Sioe Liong (Uncle Liem) Died

Salim Group's founder and one of the world's richest man Sudono Salim or Liem Sioe Liong, Sunday June 10, 2012 had died in Singapore

Philip S. Purnama, former Director of PT Indofood Inc., confirmed the death Sudono today. "Yes, in Singapore. I just got the news, "said Philip, contacted one of the national media on Sunday, June 10, 2012.

Born in China, July 16, 1916. Sudono or often called Liem's Om died at the age of 95 years. Although not yet known what caused his death, Sudono reportedly died due to illness.

Meanwhile, Franciscus Welirang, Director Tbk PT Indofood, said the news has been received since the death of Sudono at 14:57 pm. "But I do not dare to confirm because I was in Bali," said Francis.

President Director of Indomobil Success International, Jusak Kertowidjojo, also has received information Om Liem's death a few hours ago. "I hear it. But I do not know the details, "he said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment