Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Beat Taufik, Sony Into The Quarter Finals

Sony Dwi Kuncoro which last week went on to become champion in Thailand Grand Prix Gold, has stepped into the quarter-finals of the Djarum Indonesia Open Super Series Premier (DIOSSP) 2012, Senayan, Jakarta, Thursday (14/6).

That was confirmed after the successful defeat of his senior, Taufik Hidayat. After the champion in Thailand, Sony has jump high enough ranking. Last week, he was at rank 65, is now ranked 45th in the world. He continues to show promising performance. Even in the last 16 DIOSSP 2012, who was born July 7, 1984, managed to beat Taufik in two straight games.

After winning 21-14 in the first game, Sony managed to dominate the achievement rate in the second game. He even led away 18-12, but some do make a mistake that he could only close game with a score of 21-18.

"Lately, Sony did show a good game. But I do not like the style game show that he was being too slow. But I am grateful for the defeat of Sony, rather than others, so that Indonesia still had a representative here, "said Taufik to Bola.net.

As for Sony, outlining key to his victory today because it is able to play more patiently. "I tried to slow the tempo and serve Taufik game, and I play more patient," he said.

In the quarter-finals to be held on Friday (15/6), Sony will be dealing with Du Pengyu of China. Both athletes had met at the All England in 2010 and, at that time Sony managed to win two straight games, 21-19 and 21-10.

"Whoever his opponent, which is important I could play this well. I want to appear stable. About losing and winning, that's later, "he said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment